Amazon FBA stands for “fulfillment by Amazon”, a program that allows sellers to store their inventory in Amazon’s warehouses and let them handle the shipping, customer service, and more. The program can be very helpful for entrepreneurs who sell products on Amazon; however, it also has some drawbacks. One of these is that you’ll need to hire employees or subcontractors in order to fulfill your orders successfully. Luckily, there are some advantages to hiring a virtual assistant for Amazon FBA business over traditional employees or subcontractors:
A virtual assistant for Amazon FBA business can be radical in terms of helping you to complete tasks that are important but not urgent
If you have a virtual assistant for Amazon FBA business, you can delegate FBA tasks to a qualified virtual Amazon assistant. Here are a few such tasks:
- Inventory management tasks, such as managing customized Amazon inventory dashboards, automating Amazon inventory forecasting, and building and executing restocking strategies.
- Order fulfillment tasks, namely, fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), self-fulfillment, 3rd-party fulfillment, and drop shipping.
- Product returns or exchanges, such as dealing with products that are defective, have arrived damaged, or the client simply having changed their mind.
Amazon has a reimbursement policy for items damaged in their warehouses. To effectively manage your stock, you should claim for any such damages.
- Customer support to enhance the client’s experience by communicating with clients via online chat and WhatsApp business chat, VoIP phone systems, business email, and text messages.
- Product research undertaken online can mean better products that would make a better return on investment.
A virtual assistant for Amazon FBA business is skilled at taking over some of the main tasks involved in running an entire business system, such as marketing, order processing, and customer service
Virtual assistants are skilled at taking over some of the main tasks involved in running an entire business system, such as marketing, order processing and customer service. They can also help with all sorts of administrative work, such as filing, organizing data and managing business finances. The bottom line is that they’re there to make things easier on you, so that you can get back to focusing on what really matters: growing your Amazon FBA business while enjoying greater financial rewards in doing so!
These tasks require a time commitment and attention to detail
These tasks, although time-consuming and important, are not typically at the top of your list of things to do. They can thus be delegated to virtual assistants without any problem. Let’s look at some examples:
- You have 30 minutes of free time between appointments and need to find some information on how much an item is selling for on Amazon, in order to make an informed decision about whether or not it’s worth selling. Your virtual assistant could search their database or use one of their many tools that allow them access into Amazon’s API (application programming interface) directly, saving you both time and money by giving you access to the same data that Amazon uses internally (and at no additional cost).
- You have created several product listings for a new product line but don’t know which ones are performing well yet, because it hasn’t been long enough since launch. Your virtual assistant could create an automated report that will give you historical performance data on each listing every day; so that you can determine which products perform best based solely on sales history vs. price changes from competitors over time.
Remain focussed and be more efficient
- A virtual assistant can help you work more efficiently by focussing on these tasks while you focus on growing your business.
- Also, a virtual assistant is different from a traditional employee in that they do not need to be trained or paid for their services while in training. This means that you will save money and time when hiring them
One of the main benefits of hiring a virtual assistant is that they do not require any training. This means that you have not had to pay for their services or pay them a salary while they are learning how to do their job.
You also won’t need to worry about giving your VA benefits such as healthcare, sick days, paid vacations and retirement benefits. A virtual assistant will work for you for as long as it takes them to complete your project; or until you decide that you do not need them anymore.
Advantages e-Commerce businesses have over physical stores
One advantage that an e-commerce business has over a traditional brick-and-mortar store is the ability to automate tasks with technology, thereby reducing costs associated with many labor-intensive jobs like packaging orders or customer service representatives answering phones all day.
Virtual assistants can help you work more efficiently by focussing on these tasks while you focus on growing your business. A virtual assistant is different from a traditional employee in that they do not need to be trained or paid for their services while in training, although some training may be required of you as an employer.
Create a workable system
The first step towards creating this type of system would be hiring someone who knows how to operate software programs such as Microsoft Office Suite or Google Apps for work. This will make it easy for them to start working immediately once hired − no training required!
This factor is critical because virtual assistants are more than just secretaries. They can also help with email marketing, sales funnel automation, social media management and much more.
In a nutshell
If you’re just starting out, there many factors to consider when it comes to hiring someone. You want to make sure that the person you select has the perfect skillset for the job; but also that they can communicate effectively with your team members and customers. We recommend finding a virtual assistant for Amazon FBA business, who has experience in similar roles, before making any decisions about whether or not they would be a good fit for your company.