Pinterest Virtual Assistant
Hire your Pinterest virtual assistant to:
- Create and schedule content
- Enhance and expand your profile
- Analyze and report on your success
Are you operating a successful Pinterest business but now want to upscale?
You may need to consider hiring a Pinterest Virtual Assistant to help grow your business with the right online community.
If you are an entrepreneur who has built a side hustle into a strong and legitimate business on Pinterest, you may want to delegate some of the work to someone else, allowing you to cope better while your online presence shows excellent growth. You could hire an onsite employee; however, the costs will be huge. A smart option is to hire a Pinterest virtual assistant to help you with your Pinterest business.
The practical benefits of a Pinterest virtual assistant
A Pinterest virtual assistant can assist with the following:
- Create and handle Pinterest pins using engaging descriptions and images
- They can clear out duplicate, irrelevant, and underperforming pins from your Pinterest boards
- Enhance your existing pin’s images, correct links, and descriptions, update keywords, and conduct search engine optimization
- Analyze and report on Pinterest metrics – for instance, the number of impressions, clicks, saves, and video views. More so, with the analytics, the VA, with their experience, can apply strategy to enhance the outreach.
- Reply to comments and engage with boards by the brand audience and non-competing companies.
- Scheduling posts to ensure that the pins are released to the largest Pinterest community and that people view the creation will help to increase traffic.
- Also, your Pinterest virtual assistant can conduct keyword research on what is needed for your posts, especially if your goals are to reach your community to drive them to your website.
- Pinterest virtual assistant’s impact is to use your online platform as an influencer force or Pinterest marketing to increase your sales. Plus, keep in mind 93% of active pinners say they use Pinterest to plan or make purchases. And 48% of users say they have made a purchase because of something they saw on Pinterest, with the average order value for a Pinterest user being $168.66.
- Moreover, a virtual assistant can save users time by automating tasks that would otherwise be done manually.
Tasks allocated to a Pinterest virtual assistant
Managing admin tasks
With any business, even an online business, there is some admin that must be completed.
- You can delegate these tasks to your VA, who can do it for much less than you can, thereby saving you money.
- By delegating the workload, especially the monotonous tasks. You can focus on growing your business, the strategy and trends, and even sourcing additional funding to expand further.
Expand and increase your productivity
When you hire a Pinterest virtual assistant or Pinterest manager, they are already familiar with this platform, how it operates, and how to get the best out of it.
- These are skills that are automatically added to your company.
- They will be doing mostly the dull admin work, and the creative and strategic thinking, you and your team’s productivity will blossom.
- You will ultimately create new possibilities and new spaces with a new boost of energy.
Add an omnichannel dimension to your business
When you want to target new clients, you need to use channels other than Pinterest.
- Here your VA can assist in finding you the best channels that match your positional target market.
A Pinterest virtual assistant or pinterest VA works remotely, and is specialized in completing all the tasks related to managing a Pinterest business successfully.
A Pinterest VA or Pinterest assistant can assist with these tasks:
- Managing administrative work
With any company, there is some administrative work that must be completed. You can delegate these tasks to your virtual assistant, who can do it much cheaper than you can, saving you a lot of money. Plus, by delegating the workload, especially the monotonous tasks. You can focus on growing your venture and even sourcing additional funding to expand further.
- Expand and increase your productivity
When you onboard a Pinterest virtual assistant, they are already familiar with this platform, how it operates, and how to get the best out of it. These are skills that are automatically added to your company. More than that, as they will be doing mostly the dull admin work and you the creative and strategic thinking, you and your team’s productivity will blossom. You will ultimately create new possibilities and spaces with a new energy boost.
- Add an omnichannel dimension to your business
When you want to target new clients, you need to use channels other than Pinterest. Here, your remote assistant as part of a Pinterest virtual assistant job to assist you in finding the best channels that match your positional target market.
In short, a Pinterest assistant will be able to identify why isn’t Pinterest working for you and optimize your Pinterest account for you.
Virtual assistants work remotely, hence why Pinterest VAs are also referred to as VAs that conduct Pinterest remote work. Moreover, a Pinterest manager can work basically from anywhere in the world. It is, however, best to opt for native-English-speaking assistants if your language preference is English.
The list is long, but the ones to look out for are:
- Martha Stewart Living
- Men’s Health
- Whole Foods Market
- Time Magazine
- Home Depot
- And many more.
Pinterest is a photographic search engine for discovering ideas such as home and DIY ideas, recipes, management tips, and more. With tons of pins on Pinterest, you will continuously learn new ideas to trigger inspiration. When you find pins you like, you can save them to your idea boards.
To understand how to do Pinterest, you should know that Pinterest is a picture hosting and sharing social media channel, which is intended for creative stimuli and tasks that are grouped together in ‘boards.’ More so as a visual detection engine, Pinterest is good for locating recipes, style, and home inspiration. Therefore, this platform can spark inspiration as you explore different ideas. You can save pins to help you to organize your ideas.
A Pinterest virtual assistant takes on the responsibility for a variety of tasks. These tasks can include creating and managing your business Pinterest accounts, creating pins and boards, and promoting content. They also assist in growing and engaging audiences and track analytics to measure if goals have been reached and ensure that the content is performing well. Also, they may have the onus for creating and managing social media accounts for other platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
To be a Pinterest VA, you need to be proficient in using Pinterest. A VA should be able to manage and create Pinterest accounts for clients and understand how to utilize Pinterest for marketing purposes. A VA should also be familiar with other social media platforms and be able to use them to promote their clients’ businesses. Also, they should have strong communication and writing, as you will be responsible for creating and managing content for clients’ Pinterest accounts.
Pinterest marketing uses social media platforms to promote a brand, service, or product. Businesses can create a Pinterest account and post images, videos, and other content related to their offerings. Pinterest users can save (or pin) and share these posts, creating a network effect that can drive traffic and sales to the business’s website. Effective Pinterest marketing involves creating visually appealing content that aligns with the brand’s identity and engages the platform’s predominantly female user base. Also, businesses can use paid advertising on Pinterest to reach a larger audience and promote specific products or services.
Can’t see what you are looking for?