Virtual HR Assistant
A Virtual HR Assistant can help since cutting operating costs, while still delivering better value
Having a virtual HR assistant is not just helpful, it is the key to most successful and competitive businesses
Outsourcing in the form of a virtual HR assisitant acts as non-core staff to assist with human resource (HR) administration is one way of reducing cost, effort, and time.
More so, your HR administration support staff or a virtual administration assistant will enhance your HR strategies. Furthermore, these specialists will improve your employer-employee relationship within the company. Consequently increased profits are the result, together with enhanced performance of your core staff as a web HR VA offers human resource assistance to your team to do their job.
How a virtual HR assistant can benefit your business
A virtual assistant managing your recruiting will have the experience to handle diverse issues. These can range from compliance, safety, and security that protects candidates and employers. More so, an HR specialist can assist with training new recruits and inform them of the company procedures. Plus, an HR officer or virtual human resource assistant can manage your talent acquisition by conducting interviews with jobseekers based on the candidate’s duties and answering questions such as which people the recruit will report to. And an administrator can do reporting on reaching their targets and report on analytics on their marketing efforts.
Contact us today!
Let us source you with an associate with knowledge about HR system, and has excellent time management skills. Plus can help you with your HR tasks. We can also source you a HR virtual assistant to act as your human resources department, or complete other virtual HR jobs. Contact us! Book your free call today.
Your virtual HR consultant will assist to:
- recruit new staff
- record information about employees
- communicate with employees about benefits
- perform payroll duties, obtain and record documentation
- plus support recruitment operations
- performing background checks and administering screening tests
- preparing job offers
- forwarding job requirements and job contracts
- reviewing applicant resumes/CVs
- screening of the applicants
- Your HR virtual assistant will be properly screened, and skilled with the right human resource expertise for the position
- Your business will save as there are less to no overhead costs and a huge decrease in labor cost
A human resource assistant works remotely to either help other members of the HR department to complete their virtual HR job tasks, or completes all the HR tasks by themselves. The tasks normally associated includes various tasks for eaxample recording information about employees, performing payroll tasks, communicating with employees about benefits, as well as mantaining proper documentation, and supporting recruitment and to assist with the hiring of new talent.
Different companies can benefit from hiring a human resource remote assistant to help. Some of these companies include:
- Small companies which lack enough to create their HR department.
- Companies that already have an HR team do not have enough workforce to complete immediate HR tasks.
- Entrepreneurs that need more time to focus on their core work and not the time-consuming HR administrations.
- Anyone that needs the assistance of a personal assistant or out source admin member to help them stay organized and take over time-consuming tasks,
- If your business requires the services of an HR expert but lacks the budget to hire a human resource employee full-time, then you should consider a virtual assistant.
- If your to-do list is getting out of hand, and you want more free time – a virtual assistant can help.
- If your business is growing and you want to outsource the mundane and repetitive tasks to a virtual assistant.
- Recruitment agencies
- Independent recruiters
- Small and mdium sized business owners
- Human resource consultants
- Career coaches
- Resume writers
The candidate virtual assistant must have strong communication skills, including speaking, good listening and writing skills. Additionally, the virtual assistant should have good organizational skills. This is since an HR assistant is responsible for managing much of the information.