Virtual HR Assistant
A Virtual HR Assistant can help since cutting operating costs, while still delivering better value. This is the key to most successful and competitive businesses
Having a virtual HR assistant is not just helpful, it is the key to most successful and competitive businesses
Outsourcing in the form of a virtual HR assisitant acts as non-core staff to assist with human resource (HR) administration is one way of reducing cost, effort, and time.
More so, your HR administration support staff or a virtual administration assistant will enhance your HR strategies. Furthermore, these specialists will improve your employer-employee relationship. Consequently increased profits are the result, together with enhanced performance of your core staff as a web HR VA offers human resource assistance to your team to do their job.
Contact us today. Let us source you with an associate with knowledge about HR system, and has excellent time management skills, to help you with your HR tasks.
Your virtual HR consultant will assist to:
- recruit new staff
- record information about employees
- communicate with employees about benefits
- perform payroll duties, obtain and record documentation
- plus support recruitment operations
- performing background checks and administering screening tests
- preparing job offers
- forwarding job requirements and job contracts
- reviewing applicant resumes/CVs
- screening of the applicants
- Your HR virtual assistant will be properly screened, and skilled with the right human resource expertise for the position
- Your business will save as there are less to no overhead costs and a huge decrease in labor cost
A human resource assistant works remotely to either help other members of the HR department to complete their tasks, or completes all the HR tasks by themselves. The tasks normally associated includes various tasks for eaxample recording information about employees, performing payroll tasks, communicating with employees about benefits, as well as mantaining proper documentation, and supporting recruitment and to assist with the hiring of new talent.
What does an HR virtual assistant do? A virtual HR assistant helps out the human resources manager or the administrator to complete their tasks. The assistant offers clerical and technical support for example in areas such as recruiting, compensation, benefits, and updating personal records by gather information on employees’ training, wages, skills, promotions, as well as their work history.
Different companies can benefit from hiring a virtual HR assistant to help. Some of these companies include:
- Small companies which lack enough to create their HR department.
- Companies that already have an HR team do not have enough workforce to complete immediate HR tasks.
- Entrepreneurs that need more time to focus on their core work and not the time-consuming HR administrations.
- Anyone that needs the assistance of a personal assistant or out source admin member to help them stay organized and take over time-consuming tasks,