Virtual Event Planning Assistant
The industry’s best kept secret the world over – a virtual event planning assistant.
It takes a team of professionals behind the scenes to execute flawless events.
More, the secret to a great event is having the right support.
Hiring a virtual event planning assistant is that support!
From planning, handling, and coordinating logistics and suppliers to the final stages of execution, a virtual assistant can be of incredible value in maintaining a good relationship with clients and producing seamlessly perfect private or corporate events.
What does event planning involve?
Event planning or event coordination requires proficiency in areas such as vendor management, people management, budgeting, logistics management, and planning in total.
A virtual event planner for private event planning
Virtual event planning assistants focused on private events can help create that special moment for a romantic proposal, incredible weddings, engagement parties, and other milestone events such as baby showers or anniversary or birthday parties.
A virtual event planner for corporate event planning
From trade shows (internationally), seminars, product launches, corporate retreats, and team-building events to awards evenings or charity events, and golf days, a virtual event planning assistant can help to make any event memorable. In addition, an event planner can help with fund-raising events, exhibitions, and conferences (both in-person or online), but also sporting and music festivals and events.
Set your event up for success
A virtual event planner will have a good grasp of what is needed in setting up a great event. More so, an event planner can help to reduce your stress and, at the same time, deliver an event within your budget, with your dietary restrictions and preferences. Just allow sufficient time to make the needed arrangements, and ensure that you communicate your preferences. In some cases, however, certain last-minute changes can be made. An event planner will guide the process using your creative input.
What are the duties of an event planning assistant?
Duties include schedule management, and conducting research on caterers, venues, decor suppliers and other suppliers, vendors, floral artists, performers, speakers, and musicians, to mention only a few.
- Virtual assistants produce unique itineraries.
- They make travel arrangements, from booking flights to accommodation and car rentals. These excellent assistants can obtain visa requirements and help you to apply for visas.
- They can obtain permits, organize printing, and send out invitations and thank you messages.
- A virtual event manager can confirm that your mail is current and that you’re mindful of any new requests or changes.
- They can take and return calls and liaise with vendors, safeguarding that the event remains within the set budget.
- A virtual event planner can produce social media content and schedule posts.
Can’t see what you are looking for?