Amazon Virtual Assistant
Hire your Amazon virtual assistant to:
- Manage and audit ad campaigns
- Audit copy for Amazon search optimization
- Leverage analytics to optimize listings
An Amazon virtual assistant is someone who works remotely — helping a retailer with your online store.
What is Amazon marketing?
Amazon marketing refers to the strategies and tactics individuals and businesses use to promote and sell their products on Amazon’s online marketplace. Plus, Amazon marketing includes tools and features such as Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Displays, and Amazon DSP, allowing sellers to create targeted advertising campaigns to reach potential customers. Also, Amazon marketing involves optimizing product listings, managing inventory, and utilizing Amazon’s customer review system to improve product visibility and reputation. Overall, Amazon marketing is critical to a successful online sales strategy for those looking to sell their products on the world’s largest eCommerce platform.
Your virtual Amazon assistant can:
An Amazon virtual assistant will carry out tasks related to your Amazon business.
- A virtual assistant will complete chores that waste your time, applying skills and experience that you might lack.
- You will have more time to focus on your core work, such as your product development or marketing campaigns.
- You can grow your Amazon business on the internet faster.
- And you could boost your sales and beat your competition.
What are the duties of an Amazon Virtual Assistant?
- Customer service and customer support: answering queries, responding to reviews, and dealing with refunds from customers
- Product sourcing: sourcing of new products from wholesalers that can be added to your store
- Amazon competitor analysis and market research: this allows for better planning and understanding of shopping trends
- Administrative tasks: order processing and handling FBM (fulfilled by the merchant) so that you, as a retailer, can get top results
- Amazon listing creation: through copywriting and optimization of your different websites
- Amazon inventory management
- Website designing/development/management.
When is the right time to hire an Amazon Virtual Assistant?
- In most cases, you have come to the point at which you have set up your company.
- You have grown your store sufficiently to set up a professional seller account.
- Or, you may be using Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon).
- In that case, you should consider hiring an online assistant to take care of different tasks and complete them via the internet.
Is hiring an Amazon virtual assistant worth it?
- Save you time – Your Amazon remote assistant (also referred to as a VA Amazon) will save you time. Time is a commodity you can’t replace. It makes more sense to have work achieved by someone whose time costs less than yours. This allows you more time to focus on the problematic aspects of your business and get top results. More so, you will be able to meet deadlines, increase productivity, and enhance customer service.
- Cost-effective: Hiring a virtual assistant is also cost-effective. Some projects last for a limited period. Your assistant can do the work for you without you having to hire a full-time staff member.
- Reduce your business overheads: You can also reduce your business overheads by hiring an online associate. Your online staff will thus be working remotely from their own office. You will not need to provide office space or a workstation. In addition, you will be saving on utility and electricity bills.
The easiest hire you will ever make
But if you are still unsure whether a remote assistant for Amazon will work for you long-term, book a free consultation with Aristo Sourcing. We can help you to be upscale.
CONTACT US NOW!
Frequently Asked Questions
The two main benefits of hiring a virtual assistant or VA: saving money and time. You can use the savings to grow your business faster, look at different opportunities to scale and have more time to focus on what you love, not the time-consuming administration tasks.
Amazon virtual assistants, or VAs, offer your Amazon business support. They do this from a remote location. They can be hired to work part-time, full-time, or temporarily.
A remote assistant is a person who offers admin support to business owners, either online or offsite. Moreover, an Amazon virtual assistant comes with different skills. These virtual assistants perform multiple tasks to save you time scaling up your Amazon business. More so, your amazon virtual assistant expert will have a good grasp of online shopping, managing customers, PPC, and SEO tactics such as using keywords, Facebook marketplace, and everything relating to Amazon shopping and shipping.
Once your eCommerce company is large enough to require a professional seller account, it is the best time. However, if you are using Amazon FBA, you should hire a virtual assistant.
More so, to make sure that when you hire an Amazon virtual assistant, it will add value to your business. Therefore, compile a task list and consider which tasks you can delegate to a remote assistant. Once you do, the benefits are more time for yourself and increased productivity.
The man tasks a virtual Amazon assistant includes:
- Product research
- Amazon competitor analysis
- Customer service
- Amazon listing creation and optimization
- Order processing
- Image enhancement support
The benefits of hiring virtual Amazon assistants are:
- Save time
- Reduce overheads
- Minimize employee obligations
Can’t see what you are looking for?