As an eCommerce business owner, you know how important it is to be efficient. Whether you’re running your store or managing multiple brands for clients, the last thing you want to do is waste precious time on tasks that can be done by someone else.
Working with and allocating a virtual assistant to Amazon jobs can help you achieve the daily tasks faster, giving you more time for critical aspects like managing inventory and customer service inquiries. Let’s take a look at some of these tasks you can assign to a virtual assistant so that we can see which ones might be better suited for an Amazon virtual assistant or whether it would be best to do them yourself:
When you research, you seek information to answer a specific question or solve a problem. Research is about finding the information you need, evaluating it, and determining which sources can be trusted.
When researching Amazon products and services, you might need to do any of the following:
- Search online for product reviews and other third-party sources of information.
- Find print materials in libraries, bookstores, or online retailers like Amazon Books.
- Search databases like JSTOR if you’re interested in academic articles on your topic (but be careful! Many people don’t know that JSTOR is behind a paywall).
- Read government documents like US Census Bureau data (here are some excellent resources to learn more about how governments collect data).
Virtual assistants can help you with website maintenance, including:
Content management (e.g., updating content regularly, adding new pages)
- Design and usability (e.g., making sure the design is user-friendly)
- Analytics and optimization (e.g., monitoring traffic sources, determining what users want to see on your site)
- Security (e.g., ensuring that your site is protected from hackers)
Emailing and responding
Many times, you will receive emails from customers and prospects. Sometimes, they are just questions or comments, but they ask for help other times. Many of these emails can be automated through programs; however, some require more human attention.
Emailing is an excellent way of communicating with your customers because it’s quick and easy. You can send out messages instantly! You don’t have to worry about phone or video calls that may not work out well due to poor internet service or other technical problems. Emailing is also an effective way of reaching potential clients who might not know about your services. Many people use email daily for personal use at home and work (even if they don’t want us to contact them).
Stats tracking and reporting
- Stats to track and report
- Frequency of tracking and reporting
- How to track stats
- How to report stats
Creating content for the website, blog, or social media
Writing blog posts
Your content should be engaging, educational, and entertaining to readers. If your content is too boring or irrelevant to the audience, they will leave and never return. You must speak directly to people’s concerns, holding their attention throughout each article and ensuring they have something beneficial to take away from it all when they have finished reading it.
Writing product descriptions
- Amazon requires detailed product descriptions for every item listed on its marketplace:
- What exactly does this product do?
- Why would someone want this item?
- How does it work?
- What are some excellent uses for this product?
These are questions that need answers before anyone clicks “add-to-cart.” You’ll need a keen eye for detail if you want your customers’ orders placed correctly!
Writing social media posts (Facebook, Instagram)
There is tremendous pressure on brands when it comes time to post content online—and with good reason. Every post counts because every post has the potential to reach thousands of people.
Such potential customers may become loyal once they learn more about what type of business practices (or lack thereof) companies value most highly regarding customer service standards.
Graphic design is an essential component of your marketing strategy. Whether you’re looking to create a logo, banner ad, email template, infographics, or social media post, you will have to hire a professional graphic designer to make this for you.
Many other tasks can be achieved by a virtual assistant − tasks that would be difficult, if not impossible, for you to attend to yourself:
- Designing advertisements
- Designing product packaging and labels
Email marketing campaigns
Email marketing is an essential part of any business and a great way of growing your business. The first step in setting up an email marketing campaign is deciding what your subscribers want to do once they open the email. Do you want them to read more pages on your website? Sign up for something? Purchase something? Email can help with all of these matters and more.
After you decide on the action you want someone who opens your emails to take, it’s time to create some content. You’ll need images and text along with links back to your site so that readers have everything they need for them not only to read through but also to take action on what is presented inside those emails.
Once this has been completed, then comes automation. This means sending automated emails based on events within other systems, such as CRM or accounting software like QuickBooks Online (QBO). When we automate our campaigns using these tools, we can save valuable time while also making sure that every customer receives something relevant from us each time they visit our website − which leads us right back to why this whole process matters so much: because if people don’t even bother reading them, then there is no point in wasting precious resources by sending these messages at all; it’s better to dispose of them altogether.
Every eCommerce business needs to be able to handle customer service effectively. Hiring a virtual assistant can save you time and money if you’re building your brand or already have one and need help with customer service.
- Finding new customers
- Keeping existing customers happy
- Growing your eCommerce business
Hiring a virtual assistant from Amazon can help you become more efficient in your e-commerce business.
Amazon’s network of virtual assistants are experts at handling various tasks so that you can focus on your core business.
Virtual assistants can help you with:
- Customer service – answering questions about products or shipping status, resolving complaints, and helping customers who are unhappy with their purchase. They’ll also handle any order inquiries that come in from social media.
- Order fulfillment – collecting the items from your warehouse, preparing them for shipment, or delivering them directly to the customer’s home.
- Marketing – creating marketing materials such as landing pages for new products or sales promotions. They’ll also update existing content when necessary, including blog posts, videos, or social media posts.
As you can see, many virtual assistant Amazon jobs can be done remotely. The best part about this is that each can help you in different ways so your business runs more efficiently. If you’re looking for an affordable option with high-quality results, hiring an Amazon virtual assistant would be perfect for your needs!