Customer Service Virtual Assistant
The key to a successful business is happy customers − happy clients will not only come back for more but will recommend your company to others.
Do not impede your customer service. Hire a virtual customer service assistant to:
- capture your orders,
- handle reservations, inquiries,
- track comments as well as likes and dislikes,
- to respond to customer complaints
- assist with suggestions,
- gathering testimonials, and customer reviews
- dealing with product issues between you and your client
All of this by acting as a well-informed associate of your team. More so, a virtual assistant will bring with communication skills needed to deal with customer service issues. This will lead to happy and therefore lifelong customers.
While you can reduce your operational costs, you do not need to spend money on physical office space as your assistant will be working remotely. More importantly, you will provide exceptional customer service to your clients, and you maintain your company’s reputation. All of this, while you can focus on growing your company.
Contact us today. Let’s discuss how Aristo Sourcing can assist you to take your business to the next level.
Firstly your need to know what are your needs. Do you want someone to take over the time-consuming administrative tasks merely, or do you want them to perform more specialized work? If it is more specialized tasks such as graphic design or software development, you should mention this, and we can then source the right assistant for you and your needs.
A virtual customer service assistant works with the client to resolve the customer’s problems. The tasks include:
- Addressing customer complaints (either phone calls, emails, IM)
- Managing product issues between client and the business’ customers
- Addressing customer questions
- Sending out emails, newsletters, and catalogs to subscribed customers