If you’re the owner of a small- to medium sized company or a busy global corporation, your business must have an HR manager. Not only does this ensure that all employees are fully trained and up-to-date on their certifications, but it also provides them with benefits that can help them stay healthy and happy at work. However, you could make use of outsourcing recruitment process by hiring a virtual HR manager.
- 1 What is a virtual HR assistant and why hire one?
- 2 Why is hiring a virtual HR manager so cost-effective?
- 3 Outsourcing recruitment process and the benefits of hiring a virtual assistant
- 4 The outsourcing recruitment process is passed on to a third party
- 5 Key considerations regarding the outsourcing recruitment process
- 6 The bottom line about outsourcing recruitment process by hiring a virtual HR manager
What is a virtual HR assistant and why hire one?
A virtual HR manager can be a game-changer for your business. The role of this person is to recruit and manage staff, albeit remotely. In addition to finding new employees for open positions, they are responsible for employee benefits and training programs, payroll, and employee relations.
In addition to being good at what they do (which means knowing how best to attract top talent), an HR manager needs excellent communication skills to work well with internal teams and outside vendors like us at [company name].
Why is hiring a virtual HR manager so cost-effective?
As a business owner, you probably know that hiring a full-time HR manager is not cheap. It can cost anywhere between $40k-$80k per year, depending on your location and your company size.
Hiring a virtual HR manager will save you money on office space. Even more importantly, it means that no recruitment process needs to be conducted before hiring them (saving thousands, if not tens of thousands). You also don’t need to pay for training because they are already trained and ready for action!
Outsourcing recruitment process and the benefits of hiring a virtual assistant
Hiring a virtual HR manager gives you more than just a human resources expert; you also get access to a team of experts with many years of experience in various industries who have worked with international HR departments.
The benefits of working with such a team include the following:
You have access to multiple experts who can help you solve any problem during the hiring process.
It is getting advice from people who know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to international hiring regulations and processes (this is especially important if your business operates internationally).
A virtual human resources manager can interact with other members of your staff on an ad hoc basis and provide advice, support, and information. Also, a virtual HR manager can be an expert in the field, providing you with a range of services such as choosing candidates and shortlisting them for interviews; helping to expand or develop your team; providing services such as skills testing, salary surveys, and employer branding.
This means that you don’t need to worry about finding time for these tasks when you’re busy running your business — instead, you can focus on what matters: growing sales!
Your virtual HR manager can help you expand and develop your team by sourcing candidates, thoroughly vetting them before they are shortlisted, interviewing them, and ensuring that the right person is hired.
Plus, your virtual HR manager will be able to find the best candidates because they understand what employers are looking for in their employees. They also know how to use technology tools like social media or online platforms to find job seekers who may not be actively seeking employment but would make a good fit within your company culture.
Your virtual HR manager will vet candidates so that no stone is left unturned during the hiring process. This includes checking references, verifying qualifications or certifications held by applicants, conducting background checks on potential employees (if necessary), and ensuring that all paperwork has been completed correctly before sending out offers of employment.
The outsourcing recruitment process is passed on to a third party
By hiring a virtual HR manager, you’re not responsible for any costs associated with the recruitment process. You pay a monthly or yearly fee, including skills testing, salary surveys, and employer branding.
- Avoid the cost of advertising and screening.
- Get a fully vetted candidate.
- Hire a virtual HR manager to save time and money.
- No need to hire a new employee.
Key considerations regarding the outsourcing recruitment process
Things to consider when outsourcing your HR function to virtual service provider is that you should be thinking about outsourcing your HR function, here are several things to consider:
- You are not responsible for any costs associated with the recruitment process. Instead, you pay a monthly or yearly fee, including skills testing, salary surveys, and employer branding.
- You can hire a virtual HR manager who will be able to interact with other members of your staff. This makes it easier for everyone involved in recruiting new employees because they will have someone they can turn to if they have any questions or concerns about their role in the process. A virtual service provider can help you expand and develop your team by sourcing candidates who are thoroughly vetted before they are shortlisted; this means that when hiring managers look through applications from these individuals on behalf of clients (such as yourself), all information pertaining directly related topics such as experience level required for each role will already be available. Hence, there’s no need to waste time figuring out whether someone has what it takes before moving forward with the final decision-making process.
Outsourcing recruitment process by hiring a virtual HR manager is a cost-effective solution while still saving time. Moreover, hiring a virtual human resources manager is the best way to expand and develop your team. Your virtual HR manager can help you save time and money by avoiding going through the recruitment process often. In addition, it will give you access to many years of experience in various industries and allow you to expand your team or find new employees.