If you are using Pinterest or planning to, you would already know the massive benefits this site can offer your business. When it comes to social media channels that are best for your marketing strategy, Pinterest is a fantastic visual marketing tool. This platform has a unique way for businesses to promote their products, and its audience is very responsive. Knowing how best to use this platform is tricky. Luckily, you can hire a Pinterest virtual assistant to help you grow your business both on and off this platform.
Why is Pinterest so unique?
Every social media platform is different. Each has its own unique selling attributes. For instance, Instagram is completely dissimilar to LinkedIn. Much of this has to do with what type of marketing channel it is. LinkedIn is a good channel for B2B marketing, whereas Facebook and Instagram are better for B2C marketing. By contrast, Pinterest is more organic and best at using visual interest to intrigue people. Pinterest is, therefore, a combination of B2B and B2C marketing. Yes, Pinterest and Instagram have the common attribute of using images to attract people. Much of this has to do with people preferring visuals to text. Here images can also include short videos. Your Pinterest virtual assistant can help you select the right images for each post on this platform.
Why can Pinterest be a benefit for your business?
Pinterest is not merely an image-based marketing tool. It is a widely and easily used search engine that can enhance the frequency. Finding the content you are searching for is easy – and it is well-curated.
This platform has been around for some while and therefore is well-tested. It is also still growing. Pinterest is the 3 rd-largest social media channel in the United States, growing four times more quickly than the social media giant Facebook. Therefore, it’s a platform you want to be on simply because there is a massive potential market to tap into.
But why Pinterest?
Pinterest can be utilized to showcase your products or services. All of the posts are then organized based on different topics. When a user searches for a product, the system will make suggestions but also highlight images that are similar to the pictures you have been viewing. The end-user can then easily decide whether the info is relevant to them or whether to move on. This saves the end-user time when searching. The trick, however, is to create image boards that will match up with your target group. This can be a bit challenging, but a virtual Pinterest assistant will be familiar with and experienced in that department.
Another bonus is that you can add your website link to each post. This means that you can use Pinterest as a marketing tool to drive traffic to your website or to one of your landing pages on your website. You can even add your other social media pages if you want to drive more traffic to your LinkedIn page, for instance. With this process being almost instant, your clients will be eager to learn more about you and your products or services.
Making use of a Pinterest virtual assistant
To use and work on Pinterest, you need some knowledge relating to this platform. This is where your remote Pinterest assistant would be priceless. Here are some of the functions a virtual assistant can help with:
- Sourcing or creating custom pins. The more novel and striking your graphic design work is, the greater the chance you will have to attract potential customers who click and save the pin. More so, having someone acquainted with Pinterest designs and trends can be extremely useful for you.
- They are setting up posts for the greatest visibility. A virtual Pinterest assistant will have a clear understanding of what is needed to gain the most traction. In addition, your virtual assistant will make sure that your pins are scheduled for the best time.
- Generating a marketing strategy exclusive to your Pinterest market and your needs.
- Exposure can result in greater familiarity. The more familiar a person is with a brand, the greater the trust. Once the brand has reached the trust stage, it can lead to a sale, or the client can become a brand ambassador for your brand by promoting it in general conversation. However, you need to be aware of how to engage a would-be client’s curiosity without being assertive – this is the great secret to Pinterest achievement.
- Carrying out systematic Pinterest account checks to make sure that you are receiving the right amount of engagement.
- A Pinterest virtual assistant will report on the account analytics user-friendly. Having access to this data can help the clients gain insights that could be used for lead generation; and conversions.
- Assisting you to create and build your brand while keeping to your brand’s tone and voice.
Using Pinterest as a sales tool
Your virtual Pinterest assistant would know how to use your content to reach a wider audience. This can be done in different ways; for example:
Use of the right keywords
Your pins will thus be more visible to the powerful Pinterest search engine. You should also use the right (topic-related) hashtags, which can also help you in search results. This can be a time-consuming task – so hand it over to your Pinterest virtual assistant to take care of.
Don’t forget about Pinterest’s rules! Pinterest has best practice guidelines
Similar to any other social media site. It’s best to stay between the lines if you want your page to succeed.
More so, your virtual Pinterest assistant can deliver creative new ideas. This will help you stand out from the crowd.
Use your Pinterest boards
You can also use Pinterest boards to link content so that people can find related content, and then you can cross-sell your services or products.
Time to hire your virtual Pinterest assistant
A virtual Pinterest assistant can be your secret weapon. Such a person will provide great content that will work for your audience − from interactive questionnaires and surveys to infographics and more. Now is the best time to hire your dedicated remote or virtual Pinterest assistant. Book a complimentary call with our outsourcing expert today. It’s time you grow your business!