How social media virtual assistants can help you with your social media advertising
You’ve probably heard of social media virtual assistants. But do you know how they can benefit your business? Read this article to learn how a social media VA can help you manage and create ads on social media platforms:
Simplify your ad management
A social media virtual assistant can help you manage your ads. They can also help you manage your budget: They can ensure that the time and money you spend on ads is worth it.
A social media VA can also assist with managing ads across multiple platforms, ensuring they are consistent in their messaging and branding. Social media virtual assistants will often be able to streamline the process of setting up a new ad campaign and analyzing its performance afterwards.
Generate more leads for your business.
While it might be tempting to take a DIY approach, social media virtual assistants offer valuable insight into what works and what doesn’t. For example:
- They can help you find the right audience for your ads. Sure, Facebook has billions of users. But if you’re trying to sell luxury watches on Instagram, running an ad aimed at moms will probably have limited results—not to mention that running ads in the right place is essential for generating leads.
- A social media virtual assistant will know which platforms best suit your business needs and goals so you don’t waste time and money on sites irrelevant to your industry or audience.
- They can help ensure new leads turn into customers faster than ever. In addition to finding the right audience, having access to high-quality data from thousands of different companies means that you can optimize your campaigns. Hence, potential consumers are more likely to convert faster than ever!
Do more with less time.
You already know that social media can be a time-consuming task. But you have other tasks like working on your business or preparing for meetings.
Social media virtual assistants can help you do more with less time. That’s because they can take care of tasks for you, so you no longer have to worry about them.
Here are some examples of how your social media virtual assistant might help:
- Delegate posts, comments and replies that would typically take up hours of your day (or even days!) because they require a great deal of thought and research
- Focus on what matters most by delegating your job’s ‘boring’ parts—like posting regularly or responding to customer questions.
- Have a professional handle all aspects of social media management instead of wasting time figuring out which tools work best and how they work together.
Gain access to the right tools.
Social media advertising platforms have many tools you can use to manage and create ads, analyze their performance, track them, and manage your budget.
You can create different ads on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn, to mention the main social media platforms. This includes native video, sponsored posts, carousel ads (which consist of multiple images), canvas (a full-screen experience), brand awareness or storytelling campaigns, lead generation forms, mobile app install ads (which help users download an app from the platform) or mobile website click-throughs.
Analyze the performance of your ads.
After creating your ad campaign on a platform such as Facebook or Instagram, you should test its effectiveness by analyzing how many clicks it receives over time. If one image performs better than others in terms of several clicks received per day, week or month, you should probably use this type instead next time around.
Get a better ROI
Social media virtual assistants can help you with everything from creating ads to managing them. The virtual assistant can also use available tools to optimize your campaigns. This means more value, better results, and increased ROI for you.
- By using automation tools that allow you to create and manage ads quickly and easily
- By doubling up on social media posts so you get twice as many impressions per day, increasing your brand awareness on each platform
- By running campaigns across multiple platforms at once so you don’t have to waste time switching back and forth between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts. Keeping all sites updated with new content without losing followers and not following all four sites regularly (or at all) is challenging.
A virtual social media assistant can help you manage and create ads on social media platforms.
A social media virtual assistant is a person who helps you with your social media advertising.
- Do they help you create ads?
- Also, do they manage your accounts?
- Do they do both?
The answer is yes, but it depends on the level of service that you’re looking for and how much time you want to spend on social media accounts.
This is just what a social media virtual assistant can do for you initially. With the right tools and training, they can help you manage your ads across all platforms, optimizing them for higher engagement rates. They can also help you with customer service issues on these platforms and find new leads that will bring business to your door.