Delegate your errands, lessen stress, and relish life
Allow us to assist you to stay organized and stress-free – so, let us introduce to you a personal assistant for families!
“Hire people, who are better than you are, then leave them to get on with it . . . Look for people who will aim for the remarkable, who will not settle for the routine.” David Ogilvy, an advertising executive.
The truth is that most small errands are not that small. For instance, something that theoretically should take a mere five minutes could turn out to take half an hour. Also, a 30-minute task becomes 60 minutes, and so on. Instead, allow your virtual assistant to do the minor, odds tasks that inevitably take more time in your day than they should, so you can devote more time to the tasks only you can do. Therefore, you can view your virtual assistant as your personal butler, dedicated to you, and keeping everything up to date.
As such, here are some of the tasks a personal assistant for families can complete for you: handling recurring tasks; calendar management; home service management; making reservations; arranging and monitoring vehicle maintenance, setting up medical appointments, arranging pet appointments, assisting with planning events, monitoring of plane ticket prices, tracking expenses; handling projects, research topics, online shopping, ordering of flowers or gifts, and paying bills.
In terms of event planning, a virtual assistant can:
- Research venues
- Handle guest invitations and RSVPs
- Organize special events
- Reserve the entertainment
- Organize catering
Regarding travel planning, a virtual worker cannot just save you time and money but can do all the legwork for you. As such, these can include:
- Book flights
- Research travel destinations
- Organize transportation
- Make hotel reservations
- Arrange itineraries
- Discover local restaurants
- Recommend tours and activities during the trip
To manage your calendar and remind you of events, for instance:
- Keep track of appointments with your physician or other healthcare providers
- Send out reminders about school holidays and school events
- Organize and bring up-to-date family vacations dates
- Keep track of volunteer responsibilities.
Keeping you organized and focused by:
- Bring together your cloud storage of recipes and photos in a well-organized manner
- Find an expert to organize your garage or closet
- Take out names or addresses from your mailing lists and or catalogs
- Bring up-to-date and create personal contacts
- Pay your monthly bills for you
- File medical and insurance claims for you
Let your virtual assistant do all the research for you – to find you the best of the following:
- Care providers, such as a nanny, housekeeper, or au pairs
- The perfect family or children’s activities
- The best and best-priced household appliances
- Fantastic gift ideas for family, co-workers, and friends
Your virtual helper can assist you in handling all your projects, home service appointments, and to-dos! For instance:
- Coordinate and schedule home repairs
- Organize cleaning service
- Stay in control of lawn maintenance
- Organize home improvement projects
Shopping can be easy with your virtual assistant’s assistance, by doing the following for you:
- Buying grocery online
- Gift buying
- Shopping online
- Manage returns and refunds.