Last Updated on September 13, 2023
Pinterest is one of the most popular social media networks on the internet. It’s a great way to build your brand and connect with your audience, but it can also take up a lot of time. Suppose you’re not using Pinterest for business purposes. In that case, this isn’t a big deal—but if you want to make money from Pinterest (and many people do), it becomes more critical that you spend some time each week managing your account and interacting with other users. Fortunately, there’s an easy solution: hire a virtual assistant to help with your marking on Pinterest!
A virtual assistant can work 8 to 20 hours weekly on Pinterest tasks.
What is the average time required to manage a Pinterest business account?
If you’re looking to hire a virtual Pinterest assistant or increase the number of hours they work, there are some things to keep in mind. First and foremost, it’s essential to know what kind of tasks you can delegate and which ones should be handled by yourself. When hiring a remote assistant for social media management, here are some guidelines for determining how much time is appropriate:
- A virtual Pinterest assistant can help with general Pinterest tasks such as creating content calendars, repinning posts from other users’ boards, commenting on pins that need engagement or feedback from followers (or other team members), adding new target keywords for your profile page features like “pinners,” creating ads campaigns on Facebook or Instagram using relevant hashtags (#HashtagsForTheWin).
- Also, a virtual assistant may not be able to perform highly technical functions like setting up ID-sorting tools within Google Analytics because these tools require more knowledge than simply entering keywords into fields in order receive reports back during each session logged by an Internet connection connected device. However, removing most of the tasks associated with Pinterest can mean more free time for yourself.
What about the work behind the scenes?
- The virtual assistant will work on Pinterest tasks, such as identifying and scheduling content, responding to follower messages and comments, and monitoring activity.
- Additionally, the virtual Pinterest assistant will manage your business account on Pinterest. This includes following other users who post relevant content in your niche; repinning, liking, or commenting on pins shared by others; creating boards that are relevant to your business or industry; leveraging hashtags effectively; creating a company profile page; joining groups (which can be good for getting in front of new audiences); and more.
- The virtual assistant will create content for you (for example, images for boards) that’s appropriate for the audience of your business page.
What should you do in your free time?
It would be best if you spent your time doing something you enjoy. If you are anything like me, the last thing I want to do is sit down and get back to work when my work day ends. Instead of starting over with a new project or task, take a break. Take a walk outside and breathe fresh air. Watch a movie or TV show on Netflix (or Hulu) and relax in front of the screen for an hour or two before bedtime. If you have family members who live nearby, spend some time with them! And even if they don’t live nearby or aren’t available, try going out with friends instead! This can be especially helpful if they have kids; having children around will help ensure everyone stays active throughout the day (instead of just sitting around reading).
Another option would be reading: pick up one of those books that have been collecting dust on your bedside table for months now! Or maybe even start learning another language if it interests you enough; there are lots of resources available online these days where anyone can learn almost anything without ever leaving their own home…and no one needs to know what your secret hobby is either! What matters most here is just ing that whatever method(s) ultimately gets used allows us all time with friends/family members whom we care about deeply—because this helps keep our mind off work even more effectively than anything else could accomplish.
How can a virtual assistant help with Pinterest?
To get the most out of Pinterest as a business, delegating tasks to virtual assistants who can help with your daily activities is essential. Also, to delegate tasks that can’t be automated and are time-consuming.
One way is to have your virtual assistant post content and repin on Pinterest for you. This allows you to focus on other areas of your business while still growing your following on the platform.
You’ll have feedback from your virtual Pinterest assistant on challenges and ideas.
We can’t stress enough how important it is to find a virtual assistant who’s on board with your vision. Here you’ll have feedback from your virtual Pinterest assistant on challenges and ideas and the ability to delegate more tasks without worrying about quality or progress. You’ll be able to focus on what you do best while letting the remote assistant handle all of the rest—and if you aren’t sure what that might be, there are plenty of resources online that can help you come up with answers.
Why hire a virtual assistant for Pinterest?
- You can save time by hiring a virtual assistant for Pinterest.
- A virtual assistant can work 8 to 20 hours weekly on Pinterest tasks.
- You’ll have feedback from your virtual assistant on challenges and ideas.
Are you ready to get started with Pinterest?
If you’re ready to get started with Pinterest, here are some things to consider:
- Pinterest is a visual platform. Unlike Facebook or Twitter, you can just post text and expect people to read it. To succeed on Pinterest, you need to have eye-catching graphics and beautifully presented images. The best way to do this is by hiring a designer specializing in creating visual content for social media marketing purposes.
- Pinterest is also a social network in its own right, and users can follow each other’s boards and repin their pins (or share them). This makes it easy for other users to find what they want quickly, so they don’t have too much difficulty navigating around the site itself. Pinterest is also search engine optimized, which means that when someone searches for something related to what your business offers, then chances are good that they will find something relevant there too!
- Lastly, Pinterest has around 478 million+ active monthly users globally, of which 50% are outside of the U.S. Moreover, if you want to attract the attention of women between the ages of 18 – 64, and mostly in the U.S., then you will need to add Pinterest to your marketing mix merely based on the stats for Pinterest.
You can save time by hiring a virtual assistant to manage your Pinterest account.
Virtual Pinterest assistants, which are remote workers, are “doers” because they complete their clients’ specific tasks and report on their progress. For example, suppose you have a Pinterest account but don’t want to dedicate hours daily to manage it. In that case, it’s possible for a virtual assistant (or “pinning” as they’re called) who has more free time than you could help manage your account for less money than hiring someone full-time!
You might be thinking: this sounds too good to be true! But the fact is that there’s no reason why it should be—it just takes some time and effort (and maybe even some trial and error) before finding an ideal fit for both parties involved; however, once this happens, then everyone wins!
The bottom line is that you can stay focused on running your business while your virtual assistant handles the work behind the scenes. You’ll be able to save time and money while still being involved in every step of creating content for your account. And if you’d like more help with Pinterest, we’d love to chat about how a virtual Pinterest assistant can help!