If you’re an author, you will know that writing a book is hard work. It takes dedication and perseverance to see the project through to completion. But what if there were someone who could help take the burden off your shoulders? What if there were a research assistant who could do all those tedious tasks for you? Well, now there is!
Your author’s assistant will do the research for your book
You can hire a book research assistant to help you with your research
Research is the part of writing that most authors dislike; however, it’s also one of the most important aspects. When you hire a book research assistant, they will do all the work for you, so all you have to do is sit down and write!
Hiring a book research assistant
If you’re not sure how to find an author’s assistant in your area or are unsure of which one would be best for hiring, don’t worry! We’ve done all the work for you by researching five different websites on which authors can find assistants who specialize in their genre or topic.
Your author’s assistant will help you narrow down your research topic and find accurate, reliable sources
As an author, you want to be sure that your book is 100% accurate context-wise. To ensure that, you need to find the most reliable sources possible before organizing them in a way that makes sense for your readers. Your research assistant will help you complete these tasks by:
- Finding accurate and reliable sources
- Narrowing down your research topic
- Create a timeline so that you can complete your writing project on time.
Your author’s assistant will help you keep your research organized
A research notebook is a great way of organizing all of the information that you find, especially if it’s in digital form. You can also use a research calendar, which will allow you to keep track of deadlines and other important dates related to your book.
A research log is another useful tool for keeping track of materials used for each chapter and the sources, in case there are any questions later on down the line. This also allows the author and any assistants to collaborate more efficiently by sharing notes and materials while they work together on their project!
If these methods aren’t enough for you or if they’re simply too complex (as in having multiple people involved), we would recommend using an app such as Evernote or OneNote instead. Such apps allow users greater flexibility when organizing their data into different folders/sections so that no one is confused about where things go within each category!
Your author’s assistant will help you create a timeline so that you can complete your writing project on time.
- A timeline is a critical tool for ensuring that you will complete your writing project on time.
- The timeline should be created before you start writing so that all parties involved (including yourself) know the expectations and the deadlines that must be met.
- Your book research assistant can help you create a solid timeline by asking questions such as, “How long do you want this book to be?” and “Will it requires any illustrations or charts?” In knowing such, they can better plan how the project should move forward.
- Once the general shape of the project has been established, it’s time for some fine-tuning: timelines are not set in stone! They’re flexible because circumstances change. Life happens—your editor might fall ill or go on vacation; your publisher might decide that they want another round of edits; maybe there’s a new way of thinking about your subject matter, or an exciting development in research technology that could make everything better…Timelines should change as often as necessary until everyone agrees that the end result meets everyone’s expectations, and deadlines are met appropriately.
A book research assistant helps authors find information for their books
As an author, you’re often required to conduct research for your book. However, if you don’t know where to start, or how to organize the information once you have it, your writing process can become disorderly. This is where a book research assistant comes in!
Book research assistants are experts in their field
When they find something interesting about your topic, they will help you organize and structure the information so that it fits smoothly into the flow of your manuscript. The best part is that since this process happens before writing starts (instead of during), there isn’t any overlap between researching and organizing—so no more wasting precious time trying to make sense of everything at once!
Your book research assistant can also help with scheduling interviews with experts who can give insights into matters such as local laws/regulations, and more. They’ll even call people on behalf of writers, so all you have to do is listen during your interview sessions!
If you need help with your research and writing projects, contact us today!