WordPress Project Manager and Support
Salary – $1,000
Type of work – Full time (remote)/40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
Work schedule – UK timezone
Job level – Expert
- South African applicants only
- Experience as a Website Project Manager
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, development, current regulations, and technology, particularly in WordPress and customer care
- Capable of editing content and images via Elementary & WPBakery
- Good organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with Monday.com, Gmail, Zendeck, Slack, Ahrefs, SurferSEO & SEO knowledge
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Be able to track and monitor the project in a timely manner
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day
- With fast, reliable, and stable internet connection (LAN or Fiber) and with an internet backup
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: WordPress Project Manager & Support
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!