Social Media Content Coordinator
AristoSourcing LLC is looking for a Social Media Content Coordinator to join the team.
Type of work
100% remote, clients are based from other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia)
$1,200 per month
Please only apply if you have ECOMMERCE and/or DIGITAL MARKETING experience. All other applications will be rejected!
About The Position
- Do you have a passion for social media? Interested in learning new skills in social media, marketing, and e-commerce?
- We are looking for someone that can bring their extensive background and knowledge in social media and use that to increase awareness about our innovative hair growth products. We care about those we serve through our campaigns and marketing efforts.
- We expect this combination of expertise to help us reach more people.
What you’ll do:
- Daily community management on supported social channels ranging from responding to DMs to engaging with the community on influencer-sponsored posts.
- Monthly reporting on campaign and content performance.
- Ongoing competitor reporting and analysis.
- Ongoing social landscape reporting and analysis.
- Tracking audience and brand sentiment.
- Scheduling content for go-live and IG takeovers
- Uploading final deliverables into asset management systems.
- Drafting and/or editing quarterly blueprints and content calendars, as needed.
- Own and manage the social media content calendar and deliverables
- Keep up to date about emerging social media trends, technologies, influencers, and creators
- Develop and manage strategies and creative campaigns with influential social media creators. Work with the Influencer manager when partnering with influencers.
- Write, edit, and publish snappy and compelling social captions that are informative, build meaningful connections, and encourage audience engagement to support the content strategy and goals of the network
- Identify new opportunities to improve the social media presence to engage continually supporters online and nurture them into new families
Company Key Benefits:
- Medical and dental benefits after 6 months of tenure
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all full-time team members
- High growth trajectory with quarterly/annual reviews
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Social Media Content Coordinator
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!