AristoSourcing LLC is looking for an SEO Specialist to join the team.
Type of work
100% remote. Our clients are based in other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia).
$800 per month
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated full-time Lead SEO to take over the SEO Strategy, Content Planning, and Site Management for our portfolio of websites.
SEO is a continually evolving industry, so it is important that you are up to date with the latest SEO trends and continually take initiative in proactively researching new SEO strategies. We expect you to remain in touch with the pulse of the latest SEO practices and take a well-planned approach to attempt new tactics and monitor competitors’ SEO strategies to optimize our own.
Years of experience:
We’re Looking For Someone Who:
- Has a deep understanding and experience with on-page and off-page optimization with the usual SEO tools stack (Ahrefs, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Sitebulb, SearchConsole, SurferSEO, Frase…etc.)
- Has experience in on-site link strategies. (Not link building, this is not an outreach job)
- Has experience with technical SEO. As a Lead SEO, we expect you to know the best practices when it comes to website architecture and technical optimization. You are a strategic thinker and are able to identify SEO opportunities using tools such as ahrefs.com.
- Has experience with content strategy and setting a long-term plan.
- Has experience with performance tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager
- Has excellent English language skills; you can confidently do light SEO edits of articles. You can confidently communicate with stakeholders within and outside the company and progress within the role.
The personal traits of our perfect colleague:
- Extremely organized – there are hundreds of tasks involved in running a successful SEO campaign, and you’ll need to be able to manage all of these tasks and make sure nothing gets missed
- Proactive personality, not afraid of taking initiative and improving the way we do our work
- Is efficient – You know what the 80/20 rule is and the know-how to prioritize your work.
- Has a great work ethic – You do the job, and you do it well.
- Is reliable and communicative – You deliver on your commitments, give updates, and point out issues.
- Passionate about learning new things
- Analytic and eager to problem solve
- Takes ownership of results and issues that arise
- Enjoys working collaboratively and engaging with teammates
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Must have high attention to detail and a scientific approach to decision-making.
Responsibilities & Tasks
Some of your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
● Conduct keyword research to best understand the client’s business and opportunity. Optimizing existing page content, meta-data, and header tags based on keyword research.
●Identifying and creating internal links for campaign pages from supporting content such as blog posts and other service pages.
●Optimizing existing page content based on page correlation tools (Surfer SEO, Frase)
●Creating content briefs
●Link gap analysis to determine which article about prioritizing for the next link targets
●Monitoring traffic performance in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
●Fixing website issues identified in audits, such as broken links, orphaned pages, indexability issues, schema implementation, implementing 301 redirects, and others primarily inside the WordPress environment.
●Creating anchor text documents to help direct the link-building team.
●Supporting redesign projects with 301 redirects and risk mitigation.
●Helping to improve existing documents and processes.
●Continuous learning in the SEO industry.
Long-term responsibilities will include
●Building and improving overall SEO and content strategy for the portfolio sites.
●Improving the overall off-page SEO strategy for the portfolio sites.
●Improving the existing SEO tactics of how to achieve short-term and long-term KPIs (traffic+revenue)
●Monthly Technical Audit: Check up on broken links, orphaned pages, indexability issues, redirects, schema…
●Hybrid work culture
●Opportunities for promotion as we grow
●Above all, working with a young and interactive team. There will be opportunities for bonuses on top of the monthly salary and scope for job progression.
●Full-time position (8-9 hours per day, 5 days per week)
●Work timings: 10 am-7 pm IST
interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to the following:
Subject: SEO Specialist
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!