Salary – $1000
Type of work – Full time (remote)/40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
Work schedule – UK timezone
Job level – Intermediate
- South African applicants only.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, development, current regulations, and technology, particularly in SEO campaigns.
- With experience in search engine algorithms, ranking methods, and ClickUp.
- Knowledgeable users of SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics, can perform data-driven on-page optimizations.
- Understanding of keyword research and data mining tools.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and web publishing tools.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems.
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Be able to track and monitor the project in a timely manner.
- Strongly innovative to improve current process flow.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and with clients.
- Excellent knowledge of customer relationship management best practices.
- Capable of being professional with clients.
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day.
- With fast, reliable, and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with Internet backup.
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Subject: SEO Specialist
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!