Job SEO Manager
AristoSourcing LLC is looking for an SEO Manager to join the team
Type of work
100% remote. Our clients are based in other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia).
$800 to $1,000 per month.
The Ideal Candidate
This role is best suited for someone who has worked within a marketing agency specializing in all things SEO. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a repeatable process for auditing, strategizing, and executing key activities to grow clients’ performance on major search engines.
At an individual level, the right candidate would be self-driven, ambitious, highly organized, and have a desire to constantly up-skill and seek new knowledge and education within a sector that is constantly evolving.
This role will require you to strategize and execute SEO strategies for clients operating primarily within B2B sectors. Experience presenting reports to senior management within client organizations is beneficial.
As an SEO Manager, your role is to manage and oversee the entire SEO service delivery for our clients. As well as being an ambitious growth area for the business, you will be responsible for implementing processes, structures, and procedures and executing SEO strategies for our clients.
You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Managers within the company to create reports to be delivered back to clients on progress, as well as make proactive recommendations for improvements to help clients rank well for target keywords.
You will be responsible for growing the SEO service delivery team in line with growth ambitions managing both internal and external resources, and ensuring ethical practices are maintained at all times when executing on behalf of clients.
● Conducting keyword research
● SEO auditing and technical analysis
● Conducting broad SEO analysis to define the cause and resolution of SEO issues ● Using ethical SEO knowledge and techniques to meet the organic objectives of our clients
● Planning SEO campaigns, including organizing link building, research, and data gathering
●Monthly strategic reporting
● Day-to-day account management
Knowledge and Experience:
● Strong Technical SEO knowledge
● A minimum of 3 years experience in an SEO focused role (experience in other disciplines is an excellent bonus, but SEO should make up the bulk of your experience)
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS
● Intermediate/ advanced experience working with SEO tools like SEMRush
● Knowledge and experience with popular content management systems and ecommerce platforms like WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and WooCommerce
● Experience working with web analytics packages; Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc. GAIQ qualified
● A broad understanding of the wider digital marketing mix, for example, PPC and social media
● Account Management experience
● Agency experience
● Excellent written and spoken English
● Excellent general communication skills
● Can clearly demonstrate setting and reaching goals
● Excellent organizational and planning skills
● Excellent problem-solving skills and initiative
● Must have the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
● The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
● Ambition and dedication to further your position as well as the goals of the company
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: SEO Manager
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!