SEO Content Writer
AristoSourcing LLC is looking for a SEO Content Writer to join the team.
Type of work
100% remote. Our clients are based in other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia).
up to $650 per month
We seek an enthusiastic and motivated full-time Content Writer who writes SEO-optimized content for niche affiliate websites and has the right editing skills. Candidates must have high attention to detail and a keen interest in research. Well-rounded English writing and communication skills.
We expect you to be able to churn out well-researched articles with no scope for plagiarism. You must be able to adapt to the American method of English writing.
We want unique, well-written articles of 500-2000+ words. Each article should include suitable images.
What type of articles do we want:
- How-to posts
- Research posts
- List posts
- Guidelines/Suggestion ebooks
- Buying Guides
- Product reviews
Our readers need expert advice on well-researched and engaging content to drive targeted/relevant traffic.
Expectations from you:
1. You can write quality posts that are searchable (SEO), clickable (CRO), and shareable (offer actionable value).
2. This could include inbound marketing, social media, landing pages, conversion rate optimization, social ads, blogging, copywriting, marketing, and creativity.
3. You know how to use basic content-optimizing tools such as Grammarly, Copyscape, etc.
4. You can write for a global audience. You have basic editing and proofreading skills and can communicate with our clients effectively.
5. You can write content in a conversational tone and in the first person.
6. You can write content in American English.
7. You like to dig into deep research – go the extra mile to create a piece of content that is unique and helpful. You are consistent in production and delivery.
8. You can deliver well-written content between the word count of 25000-35000 weekly.
9. You are good at meeting deadlines.
10. You believe in working hard, being a team player, and always looking to learn and adapt.
interested qualified applicants,
kindly send your updated CV to the following email address:
Subject: SEO Content Writer
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will send an email to those whom we consider the short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!