Scientific Business Development Representative
- Salary – $750 to $800 per month
- Type of work – Full-time (remote), 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Work schedule – UK time zone
- Job level – Expert or senior level
- Open for Filipino applicants
- Graduate of BA/BSc or PhD in Science
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Business Development Representative (BDR) role
- Experience working in the life science market
- With deep understanding, knowledge, and experience in the Digital Marketing Industry (Remote digital marketing helps businesses increase their online presence, engage current customers, and attract new ones. In this role, you evaluate the organization’s current digital marketing strategy and suggest changes and improvements)
- In-depth background in a remote set-up of work similar to freelancing as an Independent Contractor (deep understanding of the pros & cons involved in this industry)
- Highly capable in problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with tact and professionalism
- Strong sales skills with a customer service-oriented approach
- Excellent in providing accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecasting data, as well as updating the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- High understanding & selling the full product portfolio in line with company strategy
- Actively managing leads through the sales process. This included using emails, phone call and other communication channels to proactively meet sales targets
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Keen in prospecting for new leads using in-house digital tools
- Attentive in overseeing digital outreach processes, including maintaining and updating CRM
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a SME company (fast-paced)
- Committed to ensuring customer satisfaction at all times by developing and maintaining relationships with key customers
- Flexible and with a positive attitude about the company and marketplace
- With fast, reliable, and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with Internet backup
For qualified applicants, please submit your 1-minute LOOM recording (telling something about yourself not included in your resume and email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that due to the high volume of applicants we received via email, we send replies to highly qualified individuals to proceed with the initial screening and interview with our recruitment team. Please be guided accordingly; thank you.
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Subject: Scientific Business Development Representative
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!