Aristo Sourcing is looking for a qualified Recruitment Specialist.
- South African applicants
- 2 to 3 years of solid experience with Recruitment processes, specifically screening and interviewing of qualified applicants
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant to the CEO, or similar role
- At least 30 to 35 years of age
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Active listening skills
- Excellent in using different social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, etc. in scouting qualified applicants
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills (candidate screening and assessment)
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing tasks efficiently
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Marketing skills
- Preferably someone with a solid background & experience in a fully remote set-up of working collaboration as an Independent Contractor for an International client
- With fast, reliable, and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with Internet backup
- Salary – $600 per month
- Type of work – Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Work schedule – Philippine time zone
- Job level – Intermediate
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Recruitment Specialist
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!