Aristo Sourcing LLC is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team.
Open to contract recruiters or in-house recruitment coordinators.
Our mission is to restore confidence by providing safe and effective solutions for improving health and beauty. We are at an inflection point in our growth curve and are searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to help us build a stellar team and expand as a global beauty brand to hit the $100M mark within the next 3 years.
About The Position
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruitment Coordinator to join our HR team and help organize our hiring efforts. As a Recruiting Coordinator at our company, you will assist with finding, sourcing, attracting, and hiring talent that satisfies our organizational needs. This role will mostly contain recruiting support (sourcing and coordinating interviews); however, this role will help develop skills in office management and recruiting. This role is remote and will report to the Senior VP.
What you’ll do:
- Participates in the recruiting cycle by advertising open positions, engaging with social media, and managing our recruiting partner relationships.
- Posting jobs to the site via Indeed and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Scheduling phone, video-conference, and final round interviews; working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Tracking and reporting on recruiting activities
- Partner with Sr. HR Generalist to process candidate relocation requests
- Provide continued support to the HR Team, including creating offer letters and a new hire packet generation
- Ensure the candidates and hiring teams have an amazing interview experience
- Supporting with sourcing and prioritizing candidates for review
- Use LinkedIn and other tools to build lists of prospective candidates that match hiring manager requirements
- Keep up-to-date on the latest HR trends and best practices
- Other duties, administrative support, and special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of combined talent acquisition experience
- Experience coordinating complex interview scheduling, including one-on-one, panel interviews, and video conference interviews, often working with multiple time zones and regional offices.
- Experience creating thoughtful, compelling position descriptions, assembling comprehensive candidate reports for executive interviewers, reviewing and posting executive position requisitions, and acquiring approvals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with a strong ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience delivering consistent, high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working in a start-up or hyper-growth environment
- Passion to build rapport with candidates and team members
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and adjust to unexpected changes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our Core Values:
- WE THINK BIG – We have a forward-thinking, growth mindset and always consider the big picture in our decisions
- PROACTIVE PROBLEM SOLVER – We use our problem-solving and analytical skills to make data-informed decisions
- FAIL QUICKLY AND LEARN – We favor testing and failing quickly and learning from our mistakes to continue to level up
- OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION/FEEDBACK – We communicate and share feedback with each other with radical candor and transparency
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING & IMPROVEMENT – We are always improving the way we work and challenging each other to bring new ways of thinking to the table
- PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT WE DO – We strive to motivate and empower each other to contribute to a positive team culture
Overseas – In House Position
- Medical and dental benefits after 6 months of tenure
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all full-time team members
- High growth trajectory with quarterly/annual reviews
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Recruitment Coordinator
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!