AristoSourcing LLC is looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
Type of work
100% remote. Our clients are based in other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia).
$1500 per month
Full-Time Project Manager
The Project Manager (PM) works with the Head of Strategy and Acquisitions to ensure all team members and workflows within the portfolio or brands are operating efficiently. The PM collaborates with the Portfolio Manager and other team members to coordinate, organize, develop, and implement highly effective operational execution.
Head of Strategy and Acquisitions
- Project Management Coordination
- Assist in initiating, planning, and executing projects across multiple properties and the company as a whole to hit targeted goals.
- Define the different projects’ scope, determine available resources, develop action plans, set realistic time estimates, evaluate team members’ capabilities and implement a strategy to complete on-time plans.
- Coordinate daily operational activities among team members and maintain positive and effective communication.
- Monitor progress to ensure key milestones are met and provide clear visibility on statuses to portfolio leadership.
- Assist in developing and drafting portfolio procedures and documentation.
- Assist in the creation of operational, marketing, and other portfolio reports, including cross-functional team efficiency, marketing campaign efficiency, project profitability, and more.
Project Management Deliverables
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and implement project plans and roadmaps across multiple properties.
- Drive the creation and delivery of tasks needed to meet project goals.
- Communicate efficiently with team members to ensure all information needs are met to move tasks forward.
- Delegate tasks to new or existing team members to ensure timelines are efficiently met.
- Monitor all tasks with team members to ensure completion.
- Analyze both expenditures and team performance and efficiently take corrective measures when necessary.
- Document processes to improve operational efficiency.
- 1-2+ years of experience in projects and systems coordination.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Competency in communicating effectively with people in a wide variety of demographics.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Experience using multiple software tools, including ClickUp, social media platforms, Google Workspace, and WordPress.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize content performance and inform future strategies and decision-making.
- Successful experience collaborating with internal stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and customers to capture company/solution/product/customer information to improve operational efficiency.
- Excellent prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity, and the resilience to take on and solve complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interface with at all levels, including senior management and technical personnel.
- Reliable computer and high-speed internet connection capable of video conferencing.
- A quiet, functional, and stable work environment (home or home office OK)
- Proficiency in collaborating with team members via Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, email, and ClickUp (or similar project management tools).
- Expert-level proficiency with Google Workspace products, especially Docs and Sheets.
interested qualified applicants,
kindly send your updated CV to the following:
Subject: Project Manager
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!