Pay-Per-Click - PPC Manager
AristoSourcing is looking for Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Manager to join the team.
We are a well-established Australian digital marketing agency based in Sydney and Melbourne serving clients in Australia, Canada, US with a team of 15 members and looking for a PPC Manager with some strong skills in Google Search Ads, Google Shopping, YouTube Ads, landing page optimization and ad copywriting and overseeing the campaign performance, writing reports, communicating via emails, online meetings with our clients. The salary we have a very good salary and bonus structure for the successful candidate.
The main skills are as follows:
- How to build a high converting landing page (you need to come up with the idea content, images for the landing pages and work with our writer, web designer and developer to build landing pages)
- Google Shopping skill is a must
- Write ads copy with a great level of English and produce high Click Through Rate
- Oversee all the account performances and work with the other PPC specialist to implement the changes
- Know the best PPC strategies and tactics in maintaining good CTR, high ad position (top 3), and good Cost Per Click
- Conversion tracking; knows Google Tag Manager, Event tracking, Goal URL and linking to Google Ads
The tasks include keyword research, campaign setup (conversion tracking, ads copywriting, graphic work preparation, other campaign settings…) analyzing client’s website landing pages, existing campaigns, proposing new changes to improve the campaigns, monitoring the campaign performance, split test the ad campaigns, analyze the results, prepare the reports. We need a specialist who has a few years of experience working on these ads platforms;
- Google Ads
- Google Shopping
- Video advertising
- Google Dynamic
- Search Ads
- Google Remarketing List Ads
- Bing Ads
- Experience in Paid Search – especially Google Ads
- Experience with landing page optimization, conversion tracking
- Great ad copywriting skills
- Knowledge and experience in ads A/B or Split Testing
- Minimum of 3 years pay-per-click experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google Ads, Google Shopping Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Remarketing Ads,
- Ability to compile and analyze ads data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign directions.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills in English (in order to write monthly reports and exchanging emails with clients, making monthly meeting calls with them)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within the team environment.
What we need you to send for your application:
- Candidates should be prepared to present examples of all major previous and current ad campaigns that you manage (campaign performance: conversions, number of clicks; ads copy; campaign settings; landing pages; art works; ads copy) and describe the level of involvement on each project
- Please show your report examples
- Candidates may be tested on appropriate skills on reviewing our existing campaigns
- Your starting date and availability for training
- Your desired salary
$800 to $1,000 per month
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: PPC Manager
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!