(PPC) Pay-Per-Click Specialist
AristoSourcing is looking for a (PPC) Pay-Per-Click Specialist to join the team.
$1000 to $1,500 per month.
The PPC Specialist is responsible for implementing paid acquisition strategies for clients across search engine marketing and social media advertising platforms. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn for various clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Develop and maintain client interest groups, targeted lists, and other applicable social media platform data in accordance with account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, engagement rates, and other important account metrics.
Manage large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads remarketing and other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate new paid search / social campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search and social media marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search / social initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and social media industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and essential reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Communicate with the team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
People that do best in this role have these personality traits and work habits:
Excellent communication skills and confidence operating within a client-facing role
Attention to detail:
Always double-check and proofread everything before submission.
Able to multitask and handle several projects at once.
Able to complete projects by their deadlines.
Analytical with the ability to turn data into meaningful insights.
Hates being micromanaged and loves freedom and autonomy
Experience and/or passion in paid search (PPC), search engine marketing, or are interested in paid digital advertising.
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to:
Subject: PPC Specialist
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!