(PPC) Pay-Per-Click Specialist
AristoSourcing is looking for (PPC) Pay-Per-Click Specialist to join the team.
We have a very good salary and bonus structure for a successful candidate
Who we are
We are a well-established Australian digital marketing agency based in Sydney and Melbourne serving clients in Australia, Canada, US and looking for a PPC Specialist with some strong skills in campaign setup and ad copywriting and overseeing the campaign performance, writing reports, communicating via emails with our clients.
This includes keyword research, campaign setup (conversion tracking, ads copywriting, graphic work preparation, other campaign settings…) analyzing client’s website landing pages, existing campaigns, proposing new changes to improve the campaigns, monitoring the campaign performance, split testing the ad campaigns, analyze the results, prepare the reports.
We need a specialist who is excel at
- Google Ads
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Remarketing List Ads
- Display Advertising
- Remarketing Advertising
- Google Shopping
- Video Advertising
- Bing Advertising
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily account management of pay-per-click accounts on Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Provide a creative copy, suggestion,s and graphic ad templates
- Assist in the management of display network placement list on Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network and other facets of paid search.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly, monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking.
- Work closely with PPC Manager and other team members to meet client’s goals.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search especially Google Ads
- Experience with landing page optimisastion, a conversion tracking
- Knowledge and experience in ads A/B or Split Testing
- Minimum of 2 years pay-per-click experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Remarketing Ads, Google Shopping Ads and Bing Advertising
- Ability to compile and analyze ads data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign directions.
- Strong written communication skills in English (in order to write monthly reports and exchanging emails with clients)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and within the team environment.
- Please list other skills that you have (social media ads, copywriting, graphic design….if any)
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to:
Subject: PPC Specialist
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!