Salary – $1000 to $1400 per month
Type of work – full-time (remote), 40 hrs per week (Monday to Friday)
Work schedule – UK time zone
Job level – expert/senior level
- South African applicants only
- Experience as a mortgage underwriter is generally required
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology
- Knowledge in creating market pricing reports. Map the subject property, search and review similar properties, and filter outliers and duplicates, all starting with as little information as an APN.
- Ability to create market reports and assess risk
- Expert in creditworthiness and financing
- Familiar with different types of financial products and services
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office
- Highly organized and detail-oriented to be able to track and monitor the work of many underwriters
- Outstanding communication skills to describe financial issues clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Adaptable and flexible because underwriters often have to re-evaluate risk assessment in response to changes in the market or other factors outside of their control.
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Mortgage Underwriter
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!