AristoSourcing LLC is looking for an HR Assistant to join the team.
Type of work
100% remote. Our clients are based in other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia).
up to $600 per month
About The Opportunity
We’re en route to becoming a major global beauty brand to help over 1M people and hit the $100M mark over the next 3 years. This is a unique and rare opportunity to build a team of talented individuals around you and join a high-growth rocketship-type company that understands how to both work hard and have fun at the same time.
About The Position
We are seeking a qualified and passionate HR Assistant to help us execute and take on HR/office management duties. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in HR, values culture close to his/her heart, and is creative as it gets with event planning and team-building ideas.
This position is not for everyone. We are looking for a strong individual to work alongside our marketing and operations team leaders, as well as assist in our process building and documentation for all administrative duties. You will ultimately help shape our business practices and processes to position us for long-term success and sustainability as we continue to expand and mature our product offerings.
We think you may be a good fit if you are:
- A top-notch communicator and have an upbeat personality
- A perfectionist when it comes to event planning
- A self-starter who strives to learn and overcome various kinds of challenges
- Always strive to make people happy 🙂
- Manage all aspects of our HR and office admin needs
- Assist in recruiting and screening efforts for new team members
- Assist in onboarding and training completion processes for new team members
- Serve as the primary or secondary contact for office and HR functions
- Research and design creative programs and events for team building and culture development
- Manage and create documentation for office administrative processes
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in HR for a US-based company
- Experience in office management and administration
- Strong organization skills
- Effective communicator and upbeat leadership qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in event planning and budgeting
- Experience using project management software for resource planning and task tracking
interested qualified applicants,
kindly send your updated CV to the following:
Subject: HR Assistant
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!