- Salary – $650 to $700 per month
- Type of work – Full time (remote)/40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
- Work schedule – UK time zone
- Job level – Intermediate
- South African applicants only
- Graphic design experience is usually required.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, development, current regulations, and technology, particularly in multimedia proficiency: Skills in video creation, editing, photography and animation are a significant plus.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and strategies by providing weekly reports on social media activities and marketing metrics
- With a keen interest in harnessing AI tools for design or willing to dive into this emerging frontier
- Capable of managing multiple clients, ensuring timely and quality project completions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactively identify opportunity gaps and suggest improvements to the process
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Be able to track and monitor the project promptly
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day
- With fast, reliable and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with Internet backup
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Graphic designer
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!