Digital Project Manager
AristoSourcing LLC is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join the team.
Type of work – 100% remote. Our clients are based in other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia).
$2,500 per month
Please only apply if you have ecommerce and/or DIGITAL MARKETING experience. All other applications will be rejected!
The ideal candidate for this role must be detail-oriented and have a strong bias towards eCommerce and digital marketing but must eagerly immerse themselves in any project that needs to be managed. You’ll oversee the day-to-day management and smooth operation of multiple digital projects and identify risks and draw up support documents. We are a growing company with a variety of things big and small that need to get done at any given time. This person will become integral to helping us identify the opportunities to simplify and consolidate our processes.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the digital execution and approval of emails, ads, site launches, web changes
- Identify and analyze project requirements, preparing budgets and project timelines
- Monitor project progress and ensure that deadlines are met
- Liaise and communicate with various teams in order to design, develop, and implement projects in a timely manner
– Design a seal-tight process for ad ideation and creation
- Create workflows and documentation to streamline project processes
- Kick off a variety of marketing and ops projects in a fun and inclusive manner, making sure everyone is on the same page
- Identify and allocate the appropriate technical resources needed for the project
- Support in asset management in our google drive and digital asset management platform
- Assist in updating our brand guidelines across all channels
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of relevant project management experience with a digital marketing/advertising agency or DTC eCommerce brand, preferably in the health and beauty space
- Experience with Project Management software/platforms; e.g. ClickUp, Asana, or Wrike
- Must have experience wireframing and creating workflows
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, Canva, or other similar platforms is a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS and Shopify code a plus
– Experience with new and existing social media/ad platforms and a technical understanding of how to generate awareness and engagement
- Experience and demonstrated the ability to manage a brand team and multiple content production resources
- A great eye for branding and good creatives
- Excellent project management capabilities
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to streamline processes and develop an efficient pipeline for asset creation
- Ability to be strategic and tactical – both manage a team and get in the weeds to make it happen
- General familiarity with UI/UX strategy and design and how that ties into branding and conversion tactics
- A strong desire to build a network of other great practitioners
Overseas Company Benefits:
- Medical and dental benefits after 6 months of tenure
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all full-time team members
- High growth trajectory with quarterly/annual reviews
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Digital Project Manager
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!