Digital Marketing Assistant
Salary – $850
Type of work – Full-time (remote)/40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
Work schedule – UK timezone
Job level – Intermediate
- South African applicants only and must be in Cape Town.
- Experience in digital marketing is generally required.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, development, current regulations, and technology, particularly in digital marketing/advertising campaigns/client research.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and strategies.
- With a creative mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and marketing software/tools (e.g. CRM systems, email marketing platforms).
Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal).
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Be able to track and monitor the project in a timely manner.
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day.
- With fast, reliable and stable internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with an internet backup.
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Digital Marketing Assistant
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!