Customer Service Representative
AristoSourcing LLC is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the team.
This is an inbound call center. The customer service representative will often be the first point of contact for our customers, the customer service representative will effectively solve customer issues, inquiries and complaints while keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
$600 per month
Work will be 5 days a week (can include Sat-Sun), 40 hours,
hours flexible but most frequently between 3pm-1am South African time (US time zone coverage)
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Arrive to you scheduled shift on time and ready to work
- Process customer orders
- Provide customer price quotes
- Manage inbound calls in a timely manner – answering all calls by the third ring
- Help customers navigate website and understand order process
- Identify the customer’s needs, research any issues and provide a courteous solution
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Keep records of all conversations by adding clear notes summarizing customer interactions on every order
- Actively listen to callers’ concerns. Confirm or clarify, and diffuse angry callers before escalation
- Direct call escalations to assigned supervisor(s) along with a detailed summary of all issues
- Make calls to customers to understand their needs or address any discrepancies that may arise
- Utilizing all training docs and tools provided
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Completing tasks assigned by management by scheduled due dates
- Working to clear out emails everyday and bring the inbox to zero
- Working on RMA’s and Returns
- Assisting with any backorders
- Follow up on sales leads and past due orders
- Monitor website chat interface for continued coverage, providing assistance as needed
- Maintain, review, follow-up, and ensure the timely and accurate completion of orders, returns and Exchanges
Interested qualfied applicants, kindly send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Customer Service Representative
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!