Content Creator and Social Media Manager
- Salary – $1,000 per month
- Type of work – Full-time (Remote)
- Work schedule – US EST time zone (Fixed schedule – from 10 pm – 7 am)
- Job level – Expert or senior level
- Female South African applicants only
- With two years of experience in managing different social media platforms and engaging with the community on influencer-sponsored posts
- Preferably owns a cute dog (essential) & other pets (not-essential)
- Experience with competitor reporting and analysis.
- Knowledge in tracking audience and brand sentiment.
- Knows how to draft and edit quarterly blueprints and content calendars, as needed.
- Someone who can manage the social media content calendar and deliverables
- Solid experience in developing and managing strategies and creative campaigns with influential social media creators
- Can write, edit, and publish snappy and compelling social captions that are informative and encourage audience engagement to support the content strategy and goals of the network
- Knows how to identify new opportunities to continually improve the social media presence to engage supporters online and nurture them into new families
- Know how to actively post engaging pet content (share existing accounts, if applicable)
- Strong understanding of all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Familiar in editing videos and photos (Canva or similar)
- Proven success with META Video Ads
- Ability to collaborate with influencers and ensure brand consistency and alignment across all channels
- With fast, reliable, and stable internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with internet backup
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Content Creator and Social Media Manager
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!