- Salary – $900 per month (plus performance bonus)
- Type of work – Full-time (remote), 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Work schedule – US time zone
- Job level – Expert or senior level
- Open to South African applicants
- With deep understanding, knowledge, and experience in the digital marketing industry (Remote digital marketing helps businesses increase their online presence, engage current customers, and attract new ones. In this role, you evaluate the organization’s current digital marketing strategy and suggest changes and improvements)
- In-depth background in a remote set-up of work similar to freelancing as an Independent Contractor (deep understanding of the pros & cons involved in this industry)
- Flexible and can work during US Timezone (North America)
- Basic understanding of the Google and Facebook Ads platforms usage on checking campaign performance, running and setting up campaigns
- Proficient in using Google Workspace tools such as Docs, Sheets, Slides and CRM software and telephone systems
- Highly capable in problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with tact and professionalism
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong English communication and interpersonal skills, able to proofread and review correspondence and deliverables from team members to clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated with a positive attitude in helping the company with client retention and rapid growth
- Committed to ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- With fast, reliable, and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and Internet backup.
For qualified applicants, please submit your 1-minute LOOM recording (telling something about yourself not included in your resume and email your CV/resume to email@example.com.
Kindly note that due to the high volume of applicants we received via email, we send replies to highly qualified individuals to proceed with the initial screening and interview with our recruitment team. Please be guided accordingly; thank you.
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Account Manager
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!