LinkedIn Content Manager
Salary – $650 to $700 per month
Type of work – Full-time (remote), 40 hrs per week (Monday to Friday)
Work schedule – UK timezone
Job level – Intermediate
- South African applicant
- Years of relevant remote work experience in LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, ICP, LinkMatch, and Digital Marketing Tech Industry.
- Must have experience in writing B2B content.
- Experienced in creating content for LinkedIn, writing LinkedIn posts and writing blogs.
- Knowledge in technical writing, research, and drafting topics.
- Proactive and self-motivated: can actively engage and connect with leads based on client’s requirements.
- Ability to become an integral part of a team with excellent interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Highly organized and with excellent time management skills.
- Expert communicator: able to become an integral part of the team with excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day.
- With fast, reliable and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with an Internet backup.
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to email@example.com
Subject: LinkedIn Content Manager
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!