eCommerce Marketing Assistant
AristoSourcing LLC is looking for an eCommerce Marketing Assistant to join the team.
Type of work
100% remote, clients are based from other countries (UK, US, Canada, & Australia)
$2,000 per month
Please only apply if you have ECOMMERCE and/or DIGITAL MARKETING
experience. All other applications will be rejected!
- Digital marketing whiz.
- Strategic thinker.
- Analytics ninja.
- We are looking for a multi-faceted eCommerce Marketing Assistant to help grow our brand through digital marketing and
- This role will support in maintaining our online store and properly updating our product catalogs, content, and visual designs as well as performing quality assurance on a daily basis–ensuring that the website deployments are up to par.
- You’ll assist and collaborate with other departments within the organization including but not limited to marketing, operations, and creative departments.
- Quality assurance and outage monitoring on the online platforms (Shopify, Klaviyo, Shogun, etc). Will be tasked with reporting website bugs to developers.
- Update product pages and manage the online store’s product information, and site reviews
- Perform recurring marketing tasks related to our Shopify website or reporting
- Gather and analyze marketing data for various campaigns to optimize performance
- Assist in digital marketing projects, including advertising campaigns, email campaigns, video, image, & content creation
- Assist in project management and communication with external partners such as web agencies
- Build documentation and process workflows relating to all job functions
To Be A Good Fit For This Job, You Must Have:
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce platforms and tools, such as Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, WordPress, HotJar, Stamped Reviews
- Experience with a digital marketing/advertising agency or DTC eCommerce brand, preferably in the health and beauty space
- Be highly detail-oriented and diligent in following processes and procedures
- Extensive experience in QA and project management processes with eCommerce platforms and tools, such as Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, WordPress, ClickUp
- Extensive experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Ability to juggle long and short-term deadlines in a dynamic working environment.
- A self-starter mentality with the energy, drive, and determination to accomplish the goals of the project through multi-tasking, setting priorities and milestones
- An intimate ability to recommend a system to streamline how we do things to improve efficiency
- The ability to communicate effectively with the executive team in a simple, yet effective manner
- A strong bias towards execution. We don’t babysit here at iRestore and it’s important that you help convey this to the rest of our team
- A desire to get your hands dirty in a small company where your work matters
- Passion for the mission to build and market health and beauty brands that transform people’s lives
Who We Are:
- We are a rapidly growing company specializing in developing technology-driven health, wellness, and beauty products.
- We make cutting-edge products that improve individual well-being and happiness.
- We are experiencing an exciting chapter of our company’s growth as we push to market our most innovative product to date––the new, FDA-cleared Laser Hair Growth System.
- We are on a mission to become a major force in the health and beauty industry, and we are building a team of talented, driven individuals to take us to new heights.
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: eCommerce Marketing Assistant
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!