eCommerce Marketing Assistant
AristoSourcing LLC is looking for an eCommerce Marketing Assistant to join the team.
Type of work
100% remote, clients are based in other countries (UK, U.S., Canada, & Australia)
$2,000 per month
Please only apply if you have ECOMMERCE and/or DIGITAL MARKETING
experience. All other applications will be rejected!
- Digital marketing whiz.
- Strategic thinker.
- Analytics ninja.
- We are looking for a multi-faceted eCommerce Marketing Assistant to help grow our brand through digital marketing and
- This role will support maintaining our online store and properly updating our product catalogs, content, and visual designs, as well as performing quality assurance on a daily basis–ensuring that the website deployments are up to par.
- You’ll assist and collaborate with other departments within the organization, including but not limited to marketing, operations, and creative departments.
- Quality assurance and outage monitoring on online platforms (Shopify, Klaviyo, Shogun, etc.). Will be tasked with reporting website bugs to developers.
- Update product pages and manage the online store’s product information, and site reviews
- Perform recurring marketing tasks related to our Shopify website or reporting
- Gather and analyze marketing data for various campaigns to optimize performance
- Assist in digital marketing projects, including advertising campaigns, email campaigns, video, image, & content creation
- Assist in project management and communication with external partners such as web agencies
- Build documentation and process workflows relating to all job functions
To Be A Good Fit For This Job, You Must Have the following:
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce platforms and tools, such as Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, WordPress, HotJar, Stamped Reviews
- Experience with a digital marketing/advertising agency or DTC eCommerce brand, preferably in the health and beauty space
- Be highly detail-oriented and diligent in following processes and procedures
- Extensive experience in QA and project management processes with eCommerce platforms and tools, such as Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, WordPress, ClickUp
- Extensive experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Ability to juggle long and short-term deadlines in a dynamic working environment.
- A self-starter mentality with the energy, drive, and determination to accomplish the goals of the project through multi-tasking, setting priorities and milestones
- An intimate ability to recommend a system to streamline how we do things to improve efficiency
- The ability to communicate effectively with the executive team in a simple yet effective manner
- A strong bias towards execution. We don’t babysit here at iRestore, and it’s important that you help convey this to the rest of our team.
- A desire to get your hands dirty in a small company where your work matters
- Passion for the mission to build and market health and beauty brands that transform people’s lives
Who We Are:
- We are a rapidly growing company specializing in developing technology-driven health, wellness, and beauty products.
- We make cutting-edge products that improve individual well-being and happiness.
- We are experiencing an exciting chapter of our company’s growth as we push to market our most innovative product to date––the new, FDA-cleared Laser Hair Growth System.
- We are on a mission to become a significant force in the health and beauty industry, and we are building a team of talented, driven individuals to take us to new heights.
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to: email@example.com
Subject: eCommerce Marketing Assistant
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
For other roles, please go back to the job page.
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!