Digital Press Relations (PR) VA
- Salary – $750 per month
- Type of work – Full-time (remote)/40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
- Work schedule – UK timezone
- Job level – Advance
- South African applicants
- Experience in Digital Press Relations (PR)
- Knowledge of Digital PR Coordination
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, development, current regulations, and technology, particularly in digital sales /advertising campaigns/client research.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and strategies by providing weekly reports on social media activities and marketing metrics.
- With a creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in PR tools and platforms, with an understanding of the media landscape
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as as part of a team
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactively identify opportunities and gaps and suggest improvements to the process
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Be able to track and monitor the project promptly.
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day
- With fast, reliable, and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and backup.
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Digital Press Relations
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!