Customer Success Champion
- Salary – to be negotiated during the interview
- Type of work – Full time (remote)/40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
- Work schedule – US timezone
- Job level – Expert or senior level
- South African applicants only
- Minimum of 1-year experience in Customer Service and Sales Role
- Highly capable in problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with tact and professionalism
- Strong sales skills with a customer service-oriented approach
- Exceptional Customer Service attitude with a serious interest in Artificial Intelligence.
- Proficient in using Google Workspace tools such as Docs, Sheets, Slides and CRM software and telephone systems
- Capable of working independently and taking initiative in resolving issues
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Committed to ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- Flexible and able to perform multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the product or service being sold is an advantage
- With fast, reliable, and stable internet connection (LAN or fiber) and with internet backup
Interested qualified applicants may send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Customer Success Champion
NOTE: Please send your application to the email provided; otherwise, we cannot attend to any emails sent to the wrong email address. We will email those we consider as short-listed applicants for a specific role for the interview process. Thank you, and we look forward to you being part of our growing team!
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!