Freelance Digital Graphic Designer (Contract)
IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you have direct-to-consumer eCOMMERCE and GRAPHIC DESIGN experience. All other applications will be rejected.
Freelance Digital Graphic Designer Position – To Apply:
Please be sure to send us your digital portfolio so we can review your work.
About The Freelance Digital Graphic Designer Position
Our mission is to create innovative beauty products that restore confidence and empower people to look and feel their best with hair rejuvenation! We are at an inflection point in our growth curve and are searching for a Graphic Designer to join us on this journey to becoming a major global beauty brand and hitting the $100M mark over the next 3-5 years.
The Digital Graphics
Designer will work very closely with the Brand Marketing Director and will have the opportunity to create something special and lead the brand’s visual direction.
Does this sound like you? Keep Reading…
You will produce video ads/ graphics, print/retail box & labeling design, UI/UX for our website (front landing pages), CTAs, social media graphics, email campaigns, and other marketing materials. You will explore and conceptualize design options and be an innovative design problem solver. Working alongside the Brand Marketing Director you will develop creative presentations and mood boards to help bring campaign concepts to life. You have the ability to understand and translate the vision as directed and proven ability to uphold brand and style guidelines.
- Have excellent organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize effectively.
- Take ownership and pride in your work, with careful attention to all detail both in creative production and management of the work.
- Have the ability to problem-solve and self-teach new technologies.
- Be a team player that can work efficiently in both team environments or independently.
- Be communicative, flexible, and precise under aggressive deadlines and high-pressure situations.
- Have an energetic, engaged, collaborative, and productive work style.
- Have great typography/layout/composition skills.
- Be curious, have a desire to learn and a growth mindset
- Have a high degree of craftsmanship and professionalism in all aspects of the design process
To Be A Good Fit For This Job, You Must Have:
- Diploma/degree in graphic design, communication, design, fine arts, or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in relevant software (Adobe’s Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Figma/or Sketch, After Effects /other video editing software). Portfolio demonstrating a strong understanding of design principles, visual design, layout, typography, and UI/UX.
- Up-to-date experience with web protocols, standards, and technologies. (Understanding of HTML/CSS is a plus).
Interested qualified applicants, You may send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Graphic Designer
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!