eCommerce Associate Operations Manager (Inventory Planning)
AristoSourcing is looking for an eCommerce Associate Operations Manager (Inventory Planning)
IMPORTANT: Please only apply if you have direct-to-consumer eCommerce, Inventory and Supply Chain experience. All other applications will not be considered.
Who We Are
We are a rapidly growing company specializing in developing technology-driven health, wellness, and beauty products. Our mission is to create innovative beauty products that restore confidence by providing safe and effective solutions for improving health and beauty.
We are experiencing an exciting chapter of our company’s growth as we push to market our most innovative product to date––the new, FDA-cleared Growth System. We are on a mission to become a major force in the health and beauty industry, and we are building a team of talented, driven individuals to take us to new heights.
We are a looking for a stellar Operations Associate with a background in Inventory Planning,
Supply Chain, and B2B/Wholesale. Someone who has an exceptionally organized, data-driven mindset in the direct-to-consumer eCommerce space that can streamline supply chain and inventory planning.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations to handle the logistics, fulfillment and inventory planning as we grow the business
- Design internal workflows that facilitate transparency and operational efficiency
- Improve and automate shipping claims, returns and related processes
- Manage inventory forecasting, taking into consideration lead times
- Establish strategy for optimizing supply chain costs and services
- Own the backend management of Shopify
- Collaborate with finance and Director of Operations to build logistics applications and integrations
- Order management (processing orders, refunds, exchanges and fraudulent checks)
- Provide weekly inventory reporting to the leadership team
- Manage influencer PR samples to include order processing and shipping
- Onboarding B2B accounts, as needed
To Be A Good Fit, You Must Have
- 2+ years in an operational role with experience in supply chain, logistics, distribution and warehousing
- Experience in eCommerce DTC and B2B operations, including platforms like Shopify, Amazon Seller Central and Shipstation
- Experience with working with retailers, resellers, distributors domestically and internationally
- Experience working with a global network of 3PLs and transportation providers
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to use data to drive business decisions
- Experience building and implementing an ERP system
- Experience with integration and retailer set up via EDI (electronic data interchange).
- Background in product management lifecycle
- Project management, communication and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and energetic environment
- Proficient in G Suite (Spreadsheets, Docs and Drive)
- Highly analytical, data-driven individuals
- Strong attention to detail
Our Core Values
- WE THINK BIG – We have a forward-thinking, growth mindset and always consider the big picture in our decisions
- PROACTIVE PROBLEM SOLVER – We use our problem-solving and analytical skills to make data-informed decisions
- FAIL QUICKLY AND LEARN – We favor testing and failing quickly and learning from our mistakes to continue to level up
- OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION/FEEDBACK – We communicate and share feedback with each other with radical candor and transparency
- CONTINUOUS LEARNING & IMPROVEMENT – We are always improving the way we work and challenging each other to bring new ways of thinking to the table
- PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT WE DO – We strive to motivate and empower each other to contribute to a positive team culture
- Medical and dental benefits after 6 months of tenure
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for all full-time team members
- High growth trajectory with quarterly/annual reviews
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: eCommerce Associate Operations Manager
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!