Customer Support Specialist
AristoSourcing is looking for a Customer Support Specialist.
About the Company
We are a trailblazing D2C brand delivering artisanal Japanese snacks to customers in over 90 countries around the world. Featured in Buzzfeed, WSJ, Eater, and Mashable, we partner directly with centuries-old family snackmakers in Japan to live out our mission of bridging people together and sustaining culture through authentic food and media. Launched in May 2016, we are a fast-paced startup headquartered in New York City with a branch office in Tokyo.
Our team is tight-knit, scrappy, and adaptable to many different roles. We move fast, take risks, and get things done. And, most importantly, we care deeply about our customers.
$600 to $700 per month
About The Role
The Customer Support Specialist will provide an excellent customer experience via email and live chat, to ensure customer satisfaction, renewal, and upsell opportunities to contribute to the larger CS team. In this role, you will arm customers with knowledge about our product.
- Resolve inquiries via chat and email by delivering exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines.
- Provide world-class customer service by knowing our brand, connecting with customers, and creating solutions
- Resolve customer questions concerning order status, shipping, and subscription management.
- Spot trends and serve as the voice of our customers by passing their feedback along to our internal team
- Think of new ways to surprise and delight our customers
- Actively participate in CX conversations and updates documented in our internal Slack channel
- Attend weekly Zoom meetings and 1 on 1’s with CX Team
- Empathetic – you connect well with other people, and understand the nuance of tone in writing. You also acknowledge the equal importance of being solutions-driven.
- A Collaborator – When you’re stuck, you look to your team for help. When your teammate is stuck, you’re there to help.
- Good attitude – Let’s face it, not every customer is walk in the park. An upbeat attitude goes a long way, for the customer, and ultimately for yourself.
- Good attitude – Let’s face it, not every customer is walk in the park. An upbeat attitude goes a long way, and you tend to bring out the positive in any situation.
- Detail Oriented – You understand the value of efficiency, and know-how to communicate the important details clearly and concisely
We are looking for a mix of experience and value
- 3-5 years of previous Customer Support experience with an E-commerce company.
- Proficient in written English.
- Experience using Shopify, Recharge, Gorgias, Zendesk, or Shiphero.
Interested qualified applicants, kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Customer Support Specialist
Learn more about Aristo Sourcing by visiting our Facebook page!